About Fullstack Online Training:
Fullstack Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Fullstack, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
What are the prerequisites for the Full Stack course?
There are no specific prerequisites to learn Full Stack. Knowledge of web-development is an added advantage but not mandatory.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Full Stack Online Training Course Content
Introduction – i
- UI Developer roles and responsibilities
- UX designer roles
- Technologies needed
- Power of UI
- Current market requirements on UI
- Basic Technologies needed
- Difference between Front end and Backend
Introduction – ii
- Sample webpages
- Crawling and Meta tags.
Basics – HTML
- Exploring existing pages
- Browsers & Editors
- Structure of HTML Page
- Mandatory tags in html page (html, head, body)
- Heading tags (H1…H6), Tags and attributes (Class, Id, style…etc.)
- Inline and block level elements
- What is CSS
- Different ways of applying CSS for elements, and priority chain of CSS
- CSS Properties (color, font, size, border…etc.)
CSS – ii
- Box model
- Margin & Padding
- Positioning Elements
- Floating Elements
More HTML Tags
- Including external page links in a page using anchor tags and its properties
- Working with row and column data using table tags
- Hiding and un-hiding elements using display property
- img tag, p tag, ul and ol tags, li, nobr, hr, bretc
- Layouts, forms, buttons
- Input fields (textbox, radio button, checkbox, dropdown, text area etc.)
- Debugging HTML & CSS (Firebug, IE and Chrome developer tool)
- Creating Tabs and menu lists
More CSS Properties
- Adding borders, font, Pseudo classes and Pseudo Elements
- positioning elements (absolute, relative, fixed and static)
- Image spriting
- Box model (margins, padding)
- Floating elements (float left, right etc.)
- Including external resources
- Absolute and Relative paths
- Including external resources like CSS, images etc.
- Display Property(inline, block, inline block etc)
- Display none and hidden elements.
- Get & Post Communication
- Validating input values in a form.
- Form action and type
- Data types and data structures in Js
- Control structures, if, if-else, while, for, switch case statements
- Dynamic creation and manipulation of DOM elements using Java script.
- Adding multiple events dynamically using event listeners.
- Event capturing and event bubbling
- Exploring Event Object.
- Validations using key char codes
- Arrays and Predefined methods.
- Working on logical programs using Arrays.
- Predefined methods in arrays
- Strings and predefined methods
- Iterating through Dynamic JSON Object.
- Exploring Predefined Date object.
- Inheriting Static Object using proto.
- Inheritance using Object.create()
- Java Script Classes
- Inheritance using prototyping.
- Global and local variables
- Securing Data using Closures
- Exception Handling
- Handling Predefined and user defined exceptions
- Exploring try, catch, finally and throws.
- History and version explore
- Difference between Minified and non-minified JS files.
- On load and on ready difference
- Jquery selectors
- Multiple ways of referring DOM elements using jQuery selectors
- Jquery methods
- Adding dynamic properties for DOM elements
- Toggling elements
- Creating dynamic elements using jQuery
jQuery Traversing methods
- Traversing Siblings
- Traversing Children’s
- Traversing Parent Elements.
- Traversing Ancestors.
- Finding elements using jQuery techniques
- Filtering elements
Events using jQuery
- Binding events
- Dynamic binding
- List of events been supported in jQuery (blur, change, click, dbclick….etc.)s
- Advantages with AJAX and its limitations
- Samples working with AJAX
- Different data formats used in AJAX (string, xml, JSON, etc.)
- XML and JSON difference
- Cross domain interactions using JSONP
- Jquery Promises
- Handling Multiple AJAX Calls using Jquery Promises.
- Animation Effects using
- Hide, Show
- Sliding up and down
- Animate Method.
- Loading DOM dynamically using Jquery templates
- loading templates using AJAX
- Difference between HTML5 and HTML 4
- List of Browsers support HTML5
- Doc type
- Semantic Tags
- Multithreading Using Web Workers.
- Media Support (audio and video tags)
- Graphics using Canvas tag and SVG Tags.
- Drag and Drop features
- Offline Application using Application Cache
- Exploring Navigator Object
- Working on locations lat and lng using Geolocation
- Storing user preferences using Local storage & Session Storage
- Difference between CSS 2 and CSS 3
- Adding borders and backgrounds
- Advanced text effects(shadow)
- 2D and 3D Transformations
- Adding Transitions to elements
- Adding animations to text and elements
- Difference between multiple devices, making a page to work on multiple devices
- Media queries
- Introduction to Bootstrap CSS API
- Introduction and History
- What is MVC
- Features and Advantage
- s of Angular Js
- Angular Expressions
- Predefined Directives
- Dependency Injection
- AJAX communication in Angular using $http
- Handling Multiple AJAX requests using $http promises.
- Working on multiple controllers with in single application
- Communication between controllers using broadcast and $rootScope
- Difference between $scope and $rootScope
- What is Single Page Application
- Exploring routeProvider service
- Working on $location service
- Angular configuration
- Angular predefined Filters
- Accessing Filters in controllers
- Creating Custom Filters
- Form Validations
- Angular predefined Form validation classes
- Exploring ng-valid, ng-invalid, ng-pristine, ng-dirty, ng-touched etc
- Angular predefined methods
- Bootstrap, copy, equals, forEach, extend, toJSON etc.
- Adding events in angular js
- ng-click, ng-dbclick,ng-mouseupetc
- Handling REST calls using $resource
- Performing get, post, put, query, remove an delete calls using $resource
- Creating Custom User defined directives in Angular
- Exploring template, templateUrl, scope, link and restrict properties
- Manipulating DOM element using Directives
Angular Scope Functions
Introduction to NodeJS
- Introduction and History
- Latest version details
Installation and Environment Setup
- Setting up the Node environment
- Node and npm Installation
- Exploring REPL Terminal
- Walkthrough commands on terminal
Digging into NODE
- Introduction to NPM
- Creating simple http server
- Exploring package.json
- What is Event Loop
- Exploring Event driven programming
- Emitting events
- Setting Callback methods
- Creating simple webservices
- Creating web clients using node.
- Exploring Express module
- Setting up express environment
- Creating http server using express
- Reading data from GET/POST requests
- Creating templates using PUG
- Generating Dynamic html pages from server
- Responding a template for a client request
- Exploring File system
- Reading and writing to files
- Introduction to REST API
- REST Architecture
- Creating and handling multiple clusters in Node js
- Connecting to Mongo DB
- Connecting to SQL
WebService with DB interactions
- Creating web services which communicate with Database
- History and over view of MONGO DB
- How it differs from other DB
- Setting up the environment and installation of Mongo DB
- Exploring Data modeling
Creating and Dropping DB
- Creating DB in Mongo
- Droping an existing DB
Datatypes and collections
Creating and dropping collections
- Creating Documents
- Updating and Dleting Documents
- Query Documents
- Creating Backup for database