About FULLSTACK Online Training:
There are no specific prerequisites to learn Full Stack. Knowledge of web-development is an added advantage but not mandatory.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
FULL STACK Online Training Course Content
Introduction – I
- UI Developer roles and responsibilities
- UX designer roles
- Technologies needed
- Power of UI
- Current market requirements on UI
- Basic Technologies needed
- Difference between Front end and Backend
Introduction – Ii
- Sample webpages
- Crawling and Meta tags.
Basics – HTML
- Exploring existing pages
- Browsers & Editors
- Structure of HTML Page
- Mandatory tags in html page (html, head, body)
- Heading tags (H1…H6), Tags and attributes (Class, Id, style…etc.)
- Inline and block level elements
- What is CSS
- Different ways of applying CSS for elements, and priority chain of CSS
- CSS Properties (color, font, size, border…etc.)
CSS – Ii
- Box model
- Margin & Padding
- Positioning Elements
- Floating Elements
More HTML Tags
- Including external page links in a page using anchor tags and its properties
- Working with row and column data using table tags
- Hiding and un-hiding elements using display property
- img tag, p tag, ul and ol tags, li, nobr, hr, bretc
- Layouts, forms, buttons
- Input fields (textbox, radio button, checkbox, dropdown, text area etc.)
- Debugging HTML & CSS (Firebug, IE and Chrome developer tool)
- Creating Tabs and menu lists
More CSS Properties
- Adding borders, font, Pseudo classes and Pseudo Elements
- positioning elements (absolute, relative, fixed and static)
- Image spriting
- Box model (margins, padding)
- Floating elements (float left, right etc.)
- Including external resources
- Absolute and Relative paths
- Including external resources like CSS, images etc.
- Display Property(inline, block, inline block etc)
- Display none and hidden elements.
- Get & Post Communication
- Validating input values in a form.
- Form action and type
- Data types and data structures in Js
- Control structures, if, if-else, while, for, switch case statements
- Dynamic creation and manipulation of DOM elements using Java script.
- Adding multiple events dynamically using event listeners.
- Event capturing and event bubbling
- Exploring Event Object.
- Validations using key char codes
- Arrays and Predefined methods.
- Working on logical programs using Arrays.
- Predefined methods in arrays
- Strings and predefined methods
- Iterating through Dynamic JSON Object.
- Exploring Predefined Date object.
- Inheriting Static Object using proto.
- Inheritance using Object.create()
- Java Script Classes
- Inheritance using prototyping.
- Global and local variables
- Securing Data using Closures
- Exception Handling
- Handling Predefined and user defined exceptions
- Exploring try, catch, finally and throws.
- History and version explore
- Difference between Minified and non-minified JS files.
- On load and on ready difference
- Jquery selectors
- Multiple ways of referring DOM elements using jQuery selectors
- Jquery methods
- Adding dynamic properties for DOM elements
- Toggling elements
- Creating dynamic elements using jQuery
JQuery Traversing Methods
- Traversing Siblings
- Traversing Children’s
- Traversing Parent Elements.
- Traversing Ancestors.
- Finding elements using jQuery techniques
- Filtering elements
Events Using JQuery
- Binding events
- Dynamic binding
- List of events been supported in jQuery (blur, change, click, dbclick….etc.)s
- Advantages with AJAX and its limitations
- Samples working with AJAX
- Different data formats used in AJAX (string, xml, JSON, etc.)
- XML and JSON difference
- Cross domain interactions using JSONP
- Jquery Promises
- Handling Multiple AJAX Calls using Jquery Promises.
- Animation Effects using
- Hide, Show
- Sliding up and down
- Animate Method.
- Loading DOM dynamically using Jquery templates
- loading templates using AJAX
- Difference between HTML5 and HTML 4
- List of Browsers support HTML5
- Doc type
- Semantic Tags
- Multithreading Using Web Workers.
- Media Support (audio and video tags)
- Graphics using Canvas tag and SVG Tags.
- Drag and Drop features
- Offline Application using Application Cache
- Exploring Navigator Object
- Working on locations lat and lng using Geolocation
- Storing user preferences using Local storage & Session Storage
- Difference between CSS 2 and CSS 3
- Adding borders and backgrounds
- Advanced text effects(shadow)
- 2D and 3D Transformations
- Adding Transitions to elements
- Adding animations to text and elements
- Difference between multiple devices, making a page to work on multiple devices
- Media queries
- Introduction to Bootstrap CSS API
- Introduction and History
- What is MVC
- Features and Advantage
- s of Angular Js
- Angular Expressions
- Predefined Directives
- Dependency Injection
- AJAX communication in Angular using $http
- Handling Multiple AJAX requests using $http promises.
- Working on multiple controllers with in single application
- Communication between controllers using broadcast and $rootScope
- Difference between $scope and $rootScope
- What is Single Page Application
- Exploring routeProvider service
- Working on $location service
- Angular configuration
- Angular predefined Filters
- Accessing Filters in controllers
- Creating Custom Filters
- Form Validations
- Angular predefined Form validation classes
- Exploring ng-valid, ng-invalid, ng-pristine, ng-dirty, ng-touched etc
- Angular predefined methods
- Bootstrap, copy, equals, forEach, extend, toJSON etc.
- Adding events in angular js
- ng-click, ng-dbclick,ng-mouseupetc
- Handling REST calls using $resource
- Performing get, post, put, query, remove an delete calls using $resource
- Creating Custom User defined directives in Angular
- Exploring template, templateUrl, scope, link and restrict properties
- Manipulating DOM element using Directives
Angular Scope Functions
Introduction To NodeJS
- Introduction and History
- Latest version details
Installation And Environment Setup
- Setting up the Node environment
- Node and npm Installation
- Exploring REPL Terminal
- Walkthrough commands on terminal
Digging Into NODE
- Introduction to NPM
- Creating simple http server
- Exploring package.json
- What is Event Loop
- Exploring Event driven programming
- Emitting events
- Setting Callback methods
- Creating simple webservices
- Creating web clients using node.
- Exploring Express module
- Setting up express environment
- Creating http server using express
- Reading data from GET/POST requests
- Creating templates using PUG
- Generating Dynamic html pages from server
- Responding a template for a client request
- Exploring File system
- Reading and writing to files
- Introduction to REST API
- REST Architecture
- Creating and handling multiple clusters in Node js
- Connecting to Mongo DB
- Connecting to SQL
WebService With DB Interactions
- Creating web services which communicate with Database
- History and over view of MONGO DB
- How it differs from other DB
- Setting up the environment and installation of Mongo DB
- Exploring Data modeling
Creating And Dropping DB
- Creating DB in Mongo
- Droping an existing DB
Datatypes And Collections
· Creating And Dropping Collections
- Creating Documents
- Updating and Dleting Documents
- Query Documents
- Creating Backup for database
0.00 average based on 0 ratings