About Oracle CRM Online Training
The Oracle CRM Online Training may be a customer relationship management application developed by Oracle Corporation. it’s widely referred to as the world’s most complete customer relationship management (CRM), providing for business intelligence that has been socially enabled from sales automation. Oracle CRM provides great customer experience by providing a good and deep portfolio of CRM solutions for all customer touch-points, a good and deep portfolio, and provides great functionality to support larger business’s specific business needs for giant companies.
Learn Administering Simple Products, Attributes and Classes, Catalogs and Categories, Component – Type Customizable Products, Constraints, Eligibility and Compatibility, Promotions, Recommendations and Multiple Product UIs., etc. You will also get an exposure to industry based real-time projects in various verticals.
Prerequisites For Learning Oracle CRM Online Training
- There is no prior knowledge of HR business processes or Oracle applications
- Basic computer knowledge
- basic file-management skills.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Oracle CRM Online Training Course Content
Introduction to Oracle CRM Service Fundamentals
- Understand a store's shopping cart and ordering functionality and other key features
- Understand the features of Oracle’s sales applications
- Create leads and convert them into opportunities
- Create opportunities and convert them into quotes
- Describe Campaign Flows, schedules and target groups
- Under geographic territories and named territories, set up in Territory Manager
- Explain the Basic Sales Flow
- Set up common components, such as Notes, Tasks and Calendars
- Describe the Lead to Order Process
- Create Customers and Contacts using the Oracle Trading Community Architecture model
- Create Employees and Users, Import Resources, and assign roles and responsibilities to users
- Understand the implementation steps required to set up sales products
- Describe integration points between Oracle Sales and Oracle Marketing applications
- Understand Global Address formatting
- Understand Oracle Sales related personalisation features available in OA Framework
- Create proposals for leads, opportunities or quotes
Administering Simple Products
Describing simple products Creating and entering detail for simple products Versioning and releasing a product record
Administering Attributes And Classes
Describing attributes Creating a class hierarchy Creating attributes and domains, and assigning them to a hierarchy Assigning products to the class hierarchy Generating smart part numbers
Creating a new price list and price list line items Creating volume discounts
Administering Catalogs And Categories
Describing a product catalog Creating catalogs and categories Adding products to categories Understanding product catalog visibility
Administering Component-Type Customizable Products
Creating a component-type customizable product by defining relationships Using a Workspace Project to manage, test, and release products, attributes, and classes Using Time Slice reports to track changes within a given object/version during its life
Pricing Customizable Products
Describing component-based customizable product pricing strategies Using the Pricing Designer to view and price a component-based customizable product
Creating constraints to enforce business logic during product configuration Describing commonly-used rule types
Administering Eligibility And Compatibility
Describing Eligibility and Compatibility examples and usage scenarios Defining Eligibility and Compatibility matrices Administering Eligibility and Compatibility rules
Listing types of product promotions Administering product bundles, coupons, and special configuration promotions Administering eligibility and compatibility for product promotions Using product promotions with quotes and orders
Describing product and promotion recommendation functionality Creating product and promotion recommendations Defining messages using Unified Messaging administrative views
Administering Multiple Product UIs
Creating multiple product user interfaces (UIs) for a customizable product Using user interface properties for additional functionality Describing the logic governing product UI selection
Using Application Deployment Manager
Describing the Application Deployment Manager (ADM) architecture Exporting product-related data from a Siebel application Packaging product data for deployment using ADM
Modeling Communications, Media, And Energy Products
Listing business requirements and modeling challenges in Communications, Media, and Energy (CME) Representing CME products in the Siebel application Differentiating between predictive, interactive, and reactive product selection rules
0.00 average based on 0 ratings