ABOUT WORKDAY ONLINE TRAINING
Workday Online Training is a cloud, on demand financial and human capital management software. It provides similar services as Oracle and SAP. It is presently head quartered at Pleasanton, California.
Workday Training specialises in providing Human Capital Management, Financial Management and payroll in online domain.It is a major web based ERP software vendor.
Workday is a cloud, on demand financial and human capital management software. It provides similar services as Oracle and SAP. It is presently head quartered at Pleasanton, California.
Workday specialises in providing Human Capital Management, Financial Management and payroll in online domain.It is a major web based ERP software vendor.
It is capable of providing management services with an option to oversee time tracking, employee data, expanse management, financial accounting and procurement. It is famous for the emphasis it puts on providing customers integrated modules for business and human resource management and usability.
Workday uses IBM cloud as a platform for developing and testing products. With Workday the users can get total visibility to make decisions after clear consideration and analysis of data that is gathered. The Workday application can be accessed by any individual through their phones or tablets. Workday applications and software is slowly getting popular in the industry.
Who Can Take This Course?
Workday is the only platform for Finance Marketing, Human Resources. Workday is on demand cloud-based software. I think this is a stage in the right direction. Workday is an impressive item, plenty of greater organizations are getting into it now, and a lot of edge organizations are now on it. Following candidates can do:
- IT Experts.
What Are The Prerequisites for learning Workday Online Training?
There aren’t any specific prerequisites for learning about Workday, its applications and its toolset. Any interested student can opt to study about Workday.
With the growing interest in Workday and its products, the demand for online training courses has also increased. Online IT Guru has been providing various business solutionsto different firms in and around the world. Both its faculty and administration, have industry experience with these business models and tools like Workday.
All the experience of the faculty is put to use by the administration of Online IT Guru. The syllabus is designed to get students adaptable to the industry environment. The projects and assignments are given regularly to students to make them perfect with the course content.
Core topics of Workday Online Training
Chapter 1 – Core Concepts and Navigation Basics
- Core Concepts
- Business Objects
- Custom labels
- Basic navigation
Chapter 2– Organizations in workday
- Organization types
- Supervisory organizations
- Setup of supervisory org structure
- Managing supervisory organization
- Creating subordinate organization
- Dividing a supervisory organization
- Additional org types
- Organization hierarchies
- Organization assignments on supervisory org
- Organizational reports
Chapter 3 – Staffing Models
- Types of staffing models
- Configuring individual staffing model
- Hiring restrictions
- Position management
- Headcount management
- Job management
- Differentiating between staffing models
- Maintaining staffing models
Chapter 4 – Jobs & Positions
- Job profiles
- Job profiles and localizations
- Job profiles and compensation Grades
- Management level hierarchy
- Differentiating job profiles, job families, job family group
- Creating job profile (Task)
- Creating position and headcount groups
- Managing filled and unfilled position and headcount groups
- Creating positions (Task)
- Edit position restrictions and Edit position
- Close position vs managing a hiring freeze
Chapter 5 – Compensation
- Compensation Overview
- Compensation Components
- Compensation Elements
- Compensation Plans
- Hourly, Allowance,
- One Time Payment, Merit, Bonus.
- Compensation Grades, Grade Profiles and Steps
- Compensation Package Compensation Eligibility Rules
Chapter 6 – Security Groups
- Security groups
- Security group types
- Configurable security
- Functional areas, securable items and security policies
Chapter 7 – Defining Business Processes
- Business Processes Overview
- Navigating to a Business Process Definition
- Supervisory Organizations and Business Processes
- Editing a Business Process
- Condition Rules
- Adding a Notification
- Copying a Business Process
Chapter 8 – Transactions in Workday
- Creating applicants
- Hiring in supervisory organizations
- Assigning user based security groups
- Hire into position/job/headcount management
- Staffing movement
- Request delegation, rescind
- Mover workers and inactivate supervisory organizations
- Workday accounts Viewing personal data
Chapter 9– Reports
- Report Writer
- Report Types
- Standard report
- Custom report
- Custom report Types
- Sharing Reports
- Data sources
- Business Object
- How RW works
Chapter 10 – Iloads ( Concept)
- Data push.
- Data extraction
- Kinds of data load
- Implementation suites
- Implementation areas
- Implementation tasks