About AWS Online Training:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) may be a comprehensive, widely adopted, and secured on-demand cloud platform offered by Amazon. AWS Online Training cloud platform is developed with a mixture of cloud services like platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service(SaaS), and infrastructure as a service(IaaS). These services are designed to figure together in building sophisticated and scalable applications that are delivered over the web .
AWS offers quite 165 fully-featured services. So, you’ll have access to the highly durable storage, high-performance databases, low-cost compute, application services, deployment, analytics, and tools to manage all the resources that are available with the upfront cost for a specific use.
AWS Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on AWS, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
Prerequisites for learning AWS Training:
- no specific prerequisites for AWS certification training
- Having basic knowledge in any of the programming languages is also recommended.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
AWS Online Training Course Content:
Lesson 1: Introduction of Cloud Computing & AWS
- What is cloud computing?
- Fundamentals of AWS
- AWS cloud computing platforms
- Exam Pattern.
Lesson 2: Introduction to AWS Services
- Overview of AWS Services
- Importance of AWS Services
- AWS free tier account set up
Lesson 3: Identity Access Management (IAM)
- What is IAM?
- Enable MFA & Harden AWS Account
- Creating Users, Groups, Roles & Policies (Web console access vs programmatic access)
- Access Keys & Secret Access Keys
Lesson 4: Simple Storage Service
- Introduction to S3 and Amazon Glacier
- S3 Storage Tiers/Classes
- Create an S3 Bucket
- S3 Version Control
- Cross-Region Replication
- S3 Lifecycle Management
- Retrieve a file from Glacier
- Static Website Hosting using S3
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- S3 Security & Encryption
- Storage Gateway
Lesson 5: CloudFront
- Introduction to CloudFront
- Cloudfront Lab
Lesson 6: Elastic Compute Cloud
- Introduction to EC2
- EC2 Options – OnDemand, Reserved, Spot Instances
- Security Group Basics
- Launch an EC2 Instance – Windows & Linux
- How to login to Ec2 Instances – Windows & Linux
- How to use Putty to login to Linux Instances from Windows
- Using IAM roles with EC2
- BootStrap Scripts
- Creating AMI and Copying AMI from one region to other regions
Lesson 7: Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- What is EBS?
- EBS Volume Types
- General Purpose SSD (GP2)
- Provisioned IOPS SSD (IO1)
- Throughput Optimized HDD (ST1)
- Cold HDD (SC1)
- Magnetic (Standard)
- Upgrading EBS Volume Types
- EBS Volume Management
Lesson 8: Elastic File System (EFS)
- Introduction to Elastic File System
- EFS LAB
Lesson 9: Elastic Load Balancer
- Introduction to Load Balancer
- Types of Load Balancers – Application, Network & Classic
- Creating a load balancer for Webserver
- Configuring Health Checks
Lesson 10: Auto Scaling
- Introduction to Autoscaling
- Create Launch Configuration
- Create Autoscaling Policies
- Configure auto-scaling with the load balancer
Lesson 11: Virtual Private Cloud
- Introduction and overview
- Public & Private Subnets
- Route Tables
- Internet Gateway
- Build a custom VPC
- Network Address Translation
- NAT Instance vs NAT Gateway
- Access Control Lists
- VPC Peering (Cross-region & Cross account)
- VPC Flow logs
- VPC Endpoints
Lesson 12: Databases
- Relational Databases
- Introduction to databases
- SQL vs NO-SQL Databases
- Relational Database types
- Creating and Managing RDS Instances
- Read Replicas
- Multi-AZ Deployment
- Automated backups & Manual Snapshots
- Read Replicas
- Elastic cache
Lesson 13: Route53
- What is DNS? & Introduction to route53
- DNS Record types ( SOA, NS, A, CNAME, PTR, MX)
- How to register a domain name in Route53?
- Routing Policies
- Multivalue answer
Lesson 14: CloudWatch
- Introduction to cloud watch
- Monitoring EC2 Instances with custom metrics
- Create monitoring alerts
- Create Billing alert
Lesson 15 – Application Services
- ELASTIC TRANSCODER
Lesson 16: Automation
- Introduction to CloudFormation
- Create a WordPress blog using cloud formation
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk
- Deploy Tomcat/PHP application using Elastic Beanstalk
Lesson 17: Amazon Lambda
- Introduction to Lambda
- AWS Calculator
Lesson 18: AWS Security
- Importance of Security
- Security Infrastructure
- Limitations and challenges of native AWS security.