About Tableau Online Training
Tableau Online Training is a dynamic, interactive reporting, business intelligence, data visualization software tool produced by Tableau Software. This type of software is used primarily for analysis, prediction and forecasting through the use of interactive visualization via charts, graphs, and other analytic tools – allowing a larger audience to find answers in data. Tableau is taking over the market slowly due to its unique and unmatched quality of just copying and pasting the data, and generating the huge and innumerable reports with in no time and is achieved through the use of an easy to use drag-and-drop interface. Tableau connects easily to nearly any data source, be it corporate Data Warehouse, Microsoft Excel or web-based data.
Tableau Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Tableau, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. Tableau is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge on Date Warehousing concepts.
- Basic knowledge on Data Visualization.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Tableau Online Training Content
Introduction and Overview
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- Level Setting – Terminology
- Getting Started – creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- The Tableau Product Line
- Things you should know about Tableau
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
- Working with data files versus database servers
- Understanding the Tableau workspace
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Building Basic Views
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and Sharing your work
Concepts and Options when Connecting to Data
- Overview of other connection options
- Joining multiple tables o Data Blending
- Copy and Paste
- Data Extracts
- Custom SQL
- Publishing and Re-using Data Connections
- Understand how to deal with data changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name change
- Re-using and sharing data connections – the concept of metadata
- Working with multiple connections in the same workbook
- Creating Views
- Size and Transparency
- Working with Dates
- Date aggregations and date parts
- Discrete versus Continuous
- Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
- Combo Charts with different mark types
- Geographic Map
- Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Sorting & Grouping
- Aliases o Filtering and Quick Filters
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Totals and Subtotals
- Drilling and Drill Through
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Percent of Total o Working with Statistics and Trendlines
Getting Started with Calculated Fields
- Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
- Options in Formatting your Visualization
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
Building Interactive Dashboards
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Learn More: OBIEE 12c Online Training