About SAP BPC Online Training
SAP BPC Online Training is a component of the SAP EPM portfolio, an application dedicated to financial processes on a unified platform. Owned by the business and designed for the end user, SAP BPC the target environment to support planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, consolidation, and financial reporting.
SAP BPC Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on SAP BPC is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Strong Financial knowledge in budgeting
- Skills in BI data modeling
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
SAP BPC Online Course Content
- Overview of Planning , Budgeting ,Forecasting and consolidation process
- Introduction to BPC10.0 NW version and its offerings,
- Different Clients in SAP BPC Admin, EPM and Web.
- Data Modeling Concepts: Environment , Models & Dimensions
- Security features
- Task Profiles
- Data access profiles
Relationship between Objects in BW and BPC.
Business process flow Templates&Instances
Master Data & transaction Data loading in BPC.
- flat files
- Info cubes and info objects.
Creation of Input forms and Reports
- Member recognition concept
Journals :Top side entries
Dimension logic and script logic…
Consolidation Functions and their corresponding Business Rules
Validation and Controls
Brief on BW Integration with ECC and other source systems.
Brief on Different objects used in BW during integration.
- Data source
- Info Package
- Process Chain
overview of End to End Planning Scenario.
overview of End to End Consolidation Scenario.