About SAP BASIS Online Training
SAP Basis Online Training is the systems administration of SAP software applications. SAP software applications are inter-enterprise applications used primarily by large businesses to manage data. These systems manage financial and asset data, cost accounting. SAP BASIS Online Training helps manage operations, materials and plants. Basis is a set of programs and tools that act as an interface with Database, Operating system, communication protocols and other SAP modules like FI, HCM, SD etc.
SAP BASIS Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on SAP BASIS, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible
- Knowledge on Database Concepts
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
SAP BASIS Online Course Content
- SAP BASIS concepts, Features and Architecture
- Release Strategy
- System Kernel and LandScape
The architecture of SAP NW AS ABAP, Java and ABAP +AS JAVA
Work Processes Overview
SAP Profile Management
- Profile Parameters
- SAP Startup and Logs
- Start Process
- Stop Process
- User Administration
- Roles and Profiles Administration
- Operation Modes
- Background Jobs Administration
- Client Administration, Introduction and Copy Techniques
- Spool Administration
- Transport Management System
- Market Place Introduction and Overview
- Kernel Upgrade
- Access to Help
- Preparing for Installation
- Installation on Windows
- SAP GUI Installation
- Post Installation Activities
- Install Dialog Instance and JAVA
- Uninstall SAP
- Introduction to JAVA Configuration Tools
- Config Tool
- Visual Administrator
- Shell Administrator
- Net weaver Administrator
- Introduction to SAP Solution Manager
- Oracle Database Introduction and DB Architecture
- BR Tools Introduction
- CV/Resume preparation
- Interview Questions
- Real time requirement and solutions
- Sample RFP Documents (RFP-required for proposal)
Learn More: SAP ABAP Training