About RPA UiPath Online Training:
This training encompasses in-depth information about the licensing model of every UiPath software component – Studio, Robot, and Orchestrator. The course spells out the particularities of all the supported license types, emphasizing the rights and permissions granted in each case.
What will you learn during this Robotic Process Automation (RPA) certification training?
• Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
• Design considerations for RPA solution
• Capturing and interpreting existing application
• Advantages of Robotic Process Automation
• Windows Desktop RPA software UiPath
• Automation of back office repetitive processes
• Using variables and arguments for data manipulation
• Text and image Automation with RPA
• Workflow automation, debugging and exception handling
RPA UiPath Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Uipath, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- This UiPath certification is ideal for anyone with a technical background
- Basic programming knowledge of any development language C#, .Net, VB, Java, etc.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
RPA UiPath Online Course Content:
Introduction to RPA
- What is RPA
- Why RPA
- What is UIPath
- Differences between Automation Tools
- Hardware and Software Requirements
UI Automation using UIPath
User Automation using custom workflow
Detail understanding on Activities
- Exception Handling
- Flow chart
- Data table
- SQL Server,Oracle
Mail, PDF and user event
- Email automation
- PDF automation
SAP automation using UIPath Robot (Configuration)