What is Power Bi?
Microsoft Power Bi Training Online is nothing but a business analytics service that is used to analyze, visualize, and easily create report records. It helps to drag the data insight with user-friendly tools of any organization. This Power BI course is best perfect for how to turn insights into action and create amazing data.
How Does Power Bi help?
By using Microsoft power bi training, the non-technical business users can get a single view of their most critical business data which they can analyze.
Is There a Power Bi Certification?
- Sign up through Microsoft Power Bi Training Hyderabad page, study, complete a course and receive a genuine certificate from Asts Training
- This advanced Microsoft Power Bi Desktop Training is designed to guide you through the concepts of Power Bi from introductory techniques to advanced data skills. This Microsoft Power bi Training Courses will also provide you with the knowledge of business analytics service while giving you hands-on experience in user-friendly tools of any organization.
- You can Receive not only this Certificate, but also you can get an ODI Training Online certificate when you are interested to learn.
How to Master Power Bi?
- Our Microsoft Power Bi Training Videos premeditated as per the most up-to-date industry trends and the advanced syllabus based on the professional requirement of the trainees and helping them to get placement and achieve their career goals.
- Our Trainers are experienced corporate professionals with 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Power Bi Training Online real-time projects
Key features of Power Bi
1) Hybrid Deployment Support
2) Quick Insights
3) Cortana Integration
5) API’s For Integration
Microsoft Power Bi Benefits
1) Integrate seamlessly with existing applications
- Adopt analytics & reporting capabilities to easily embed interactive visuals quickly in your applications.
2) Rich Personalized Dashboards
- Will Provide a unified user experience not only customized dashboards but also reports that meet exact meets
3) Secure Report Publishing
- set up automatic data that can refresh & work rapidly to publish reports allowing all the users to avail the latest information
4) No Memory & Seed constraints
- It will quickly retrieve & analyze your data by eliminating any memory and speed constraints
5) No Specialized Technical Support Required
- Leverage the benefit of agile inquiry & will analysis the power Bi offers eliminating the need for technical support
6) Extract Intelligence Rapidly & Accurately
- Transform your enter data into rich visuals, accurate reports for enhanced decision making
7) Balanced Simplicity & Performance
- In-memory analysis of technology & DAX Scripting Language offers balanced simplicity, performance.
8) Supports Advanced Data Services
- Integrates seamlessly with advanced cloud services like Cortana, to provide results for the verbal data queries as well.
WHY Choose Us
- Asts Training have Experienced Professionals to provide High-Quality Real-Time Mulesoft Training Online
- We Arrange Referential interviews, to highlight our trainees from the crowd
- Asts Training provide 100% practical Microsoft Power Bi-a Complete Hands-on Training
- Batch Strength is limited to some members for individual attention
- Real-Time Projects at the end of the course to get a complete overview of the technology
- Enroll today and get placed, we assure your placement
- We work for you to gather job openings from reliable sources and arrange referential interviews.
Power BI Online Training Course Content:
Introduction to Power BI
- Business Intelligence
- Self Service Business Intelligence
- SSBI Tools
- What is Power BI
- Why Power BI?
- Key Benefits of Power BI
- Flow of Power BI
- Components of Power BI
- Architecture of Power BI
- Building Blocks of Power BI
Power BI Desktop
- Overview of Power BI Desktop
- Data Sources in Power BI Desktop
- Connecting to a data Sources
- Query Editor in Power BI
- Clean and Transform your data with Query Editor
- Combining Data – Merging and Appending
- Cleaning irregularly formatted data
- Views in Power BI Desktop
- Modelling Data
- Manage Data Relationship
- Cross Filter Direction
- Create calculated tables and measures
- Optimizing Data Models
Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Essential concepts in DAX
- Why is DAX important?
- DAX Syntax
- Data Types in DAX
- Calculation Types
- DAX Functions
- Measures in DAX
- DAX Operators
- DAX tables and filtering
- DAX queries
- DAX Parameter Naming
- Introduction to visuals in Power BI
- Charts in Power BI
- Matrixes and tables
- Map Visualizations
- Gauges and Single Number Cards
- Modifying colors in charts and visuals
- Shapes, text boxes, and images
- What Are Custom Visuals?
- Page layout and formatting
- KPI Visuals
Introduction to Power BI Q&A and Data Insights
- Introduction to Power BI Service
- Dashboard vs. Reports
- Quick Insights in Power BI
- Creating Dashboards
- Configuring a Dashboard
- Power BI Q&A
- Ask questions of your data with natural language
- Power BI embedded
- Introduction to using Excel data in Power BI
- Exploring live connections to data with Power BI
- Connecting directly to SQL Azure, HD Spark, SQL Server Analysis Services/ My SQL
- Introduction to Power BI Development API
- Import Power View and Power Pivot to Power BI
- Power BI Publisher for Excel
- Content packs
- Introducing Power BI Mobile
Power BI Report Servers
- Report Server Basics
- Web Portal
- Paginated Reports
- Row level Security
- Data Gateways
- Scheduled Refresh
- Resources (Rest API/ SOAP API’s/ URL Access)
Advanced Analytics in Power BI using R & Python
- R Integration in Power BI Desktop
- R visuals in Power BI
- R Powered Custom Visuals
- Creating R visuals in Power BI
- R Visuals in Power BI Service
- R Scripts Security
- Creating visual using Python