About Apps Technical
Oracle Apps Technical is an ERP package (Enterprise Resource Planning) designed on the basis of Generally Acceptable Accounting Principles [GAAP]. This module makes you understand the architecture, table relations, designing reports and forms using Oracle Apps. It helps connect your business to cloud efficiently. The key feature of oracle apps technical training has an in-depth explanation in technical module of data integration.
Oracle Apps Technical Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Oracle Apps Technical, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge on D2k i.e., Oracle Forms 6.0 and Reports 2.5/3.0.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Introduction to ERP
- Definition of ERP, Overview of popular ERP’S
- Comparison of Oracle Apps with other ERP’S
- Types of Roles
- Types of Projects
- Oracle Apps Technical Basic Concepts
- AIM documentation standards
- Oracle Application Architecture.
- Database structure of OA
- Using TOAD
Application Object Library
- Creating Users
- WHO columns
- Creating Responsibilities
- Menu construction
- Request group construction
- Defining concurrent program
- Concurrent programs with parameters
- Working with multiple concurrent programs
- Scheduling the Concurrent Program
- Concurrent Program incompatibilities
- Creating Request Set
- Procedure registration
- Value sets
- Report development
- Report registration
- Parametric report registration
- Reports with repeating frames
- Inventory Module flow with base tables
- Accounts Payable module flow with base tables
- Accounts Receivable module flow with base tables
- Order Management module flow with base tables
- Form development using templates
- Form customization concepts
- Form Registration Process
- Using function Zoom_available( )
- Using procedure Event( )
- Introduction to Interfaces
- Outbound Interfaces
- Using UTL_FILE packag
- Inbound Interface
- Using SQL * Loader tool
- Overview on conversions
- Difference between Interfaces and conversions
- Working with staging table script
- Developing validations package
- Standards to be followed in conversions
- Types of Flex Fields
- Descriptive Flex Fields
- Key Flex Fields
- Introduction to workflow
- Workflow builder
- Creating Processes
- Sending notifications using workflows
- Introduction to XML Publisher
- Generating XML file using reports
- Creating Templates
- Creating Data Definitions
- Introduction to Discoverer tool
- Discoverer Administrator
- Creating EUL
- Creating Business Areas
- Discoverer Desktop
- Creating work books