About Apps DBA
Oracle Applications DBA tasks (Oracle Financials, Oracle eBusiness Suite) is a complex framework of modules that performs basic business administration and the Oracle Applications DBA must have a fundamental understanding of the business processes. Oracle Applications DBA requires specialized skills in business administration and Oracle application server architectures. Oracle Applications DBA must also have skills in the areas of Database Design, Oracle Application Server and Functional Expertise.
Oracle Apps DBA Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Oracle Apps DBA, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Basic skills in business administration.
- Knowledge on Oracle application server architectures.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
- Introduction to Oracle 11i E-Business Suite
- Oracle Applications Overview
- Oracle Apps DBA Basic Concepts
- Oracle Applications File System
- Oracle Applications Environment files
- Server process Scripts and language
- Oracle Applications in single node and multi node
- Oracle Applications database
- Overview of installation process
- installing and configuring Oracle Application 11i using single Node install
- installing and configuring Oracle Application 11i using Multi Node install
- Patching Activities
- Creating a Patch
- Running Patches
- Patching history Database
- Managing Application Security
- Managing Concurrent programs and Reports
- Administering Concurrent Managers
- Manage Profile Options
- Managing Users Profile Options
- Introduction to Oracle Workflow
- Testing and Monitoring Oracle Workflow
- Check Active user and other Request Status
Maintaining Oracle Applications Utilities
- what are the AD Utilities?
- using AD Administration
- using other AD Utilities
- Auto Config Utility
- Config Utilities
- Context Editor
- Cloning Oracle Application Using Manual AD Clone and Rapid Clone Methods
Oracle Core DBA Concept
- Oracle Database Architecture
- All Background Process
- Tables Related to Oracle Applications
- Export and Import of Database
- Introduction to Interfaces
- Outbound Interfaces
- Using UTL_FILE package
- Inbound Interfaces
- Using SQL * Loader to
- Interview Q & A
- Real Time Troubleshoot Scenarios
- Soft & Hard Copy of all notes
- Notes on R12 Application