About OBIEE Online Training
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) OBIEE Online Training is a business intelligence system for the enterprise that delivers abilities for reporting, ad hoc query and analysis, online analytical processing (OLAP), dashboards, and scorecards. It is a comprehensive set of tools for data analysis and Data Warehousing. OBIEE is a comprehensive suite of enterprise BI products that delivers a full range of analysis and reporting capabilities along with a unified, highly scalable and modern architecture.
OBIEE Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on OBIEE is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. OBIEE is extremely useful for professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Essential knowledge of the Oracle technology stack, especially data warehouse (Database, Data Warehouse, OLAP, Data Mining, Warehouse Builder, Business Intelligence EE).
- Basic SQL.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
OBIEE Online Training Content
Data warehousing overview
- Basics of Data Warehousing
- What is OLTP and OLAP?
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Advantages of OLAP
- What is Data Marts and ODS?
Dimensional Modeling Overview
- Introduction to Dimensional Modeling
- What are Facts and Dimensions?
- Star schema and Snowflake schema
Introduction to Business Intelligence
- What is Business Intelligence
- Where BI tools are Used
- Why the Oracle Business Intelligence
- Architecture, Components
- Clients – Answers, Delivers, Dashboards and Web administration
- Servers- Oracle BI server, Presentation, Scheduler server
- What is Meta data?
- Creating a Repository using BI Administration Tool
- Physical, Business Model and Mapping, and presentation layers
- Properties of repository objects
Building Physical Layer of a Repository
- Objects of Physical Layer
- DSN for a data sources
- Build physical layer
Building business Model mapping layer
- Objects of BMM layer
- Building Business model (creating logical tables, columns, joins)
- Creating simple measures
Building presentation layer
- Objects of presentation layer
- Properties of the presentation layer
- Build presentation layer
Testing and validating Repository
- Checking repository consistency
- Checking Global Consistency
- Inspecting Oracle Answers inspecting SQL
- Inspecting log files(Nqquery.log,NQSserver.log)
Adding multiple sources to dimension
- De-normalizing tables structures in database design
- Adding multiple sources to existing logical tables source
- Adding second table sources
Adding calculations to fact
- Calculation measures on the basis of physical and logical columns
- Using Calculation wizard
Creating dimensional hierarchies and level based measures
- Creating dimensional hierarchies
- Use level based measures
- Create Rank and Share measures
- Importing Aggregated Tables into Repository
- Modeling aggregate tables to speed processing
- Presentation Variables
- Repository variables
- Session variables
- Initialization Blocks
Multiuser Environment (MUD)
- Overview on Multiuser Environment (MUD)
- How to create projects in MUD
- Checkout and checkin of projects
Modeling time series data
- Types of SCDS
- Using of time series functions
Modeling extension tables
- Purposes of extension tables
- Modeling extension tables for fact and dimensions
- Oracle BI Security
- Security at object and data level
- Creating users and User groups
- Assigning permissions to users
- Setting Query limits and timing restrictions
- Authenticating using an external database
- Cache management
- Purge cache and event handling tables
- Making the table cacheable
- Setting of cache in NQSCONFIG.INI file
- Oracle BI Presentation services
- Working with Oracle BI Answers
- Building Busines Requests usiing Answers
- Adding filters to Business requests
- Adding Column Filter Prompts in Answers
- Views and charts in requests
- Creating Oracle Intelligence Dashboards
- Creating dashboard pages using report requests
- Creating dashboard prompts
- Configuring guided navigation links
- Adding content to dashboard
- Conditional links and conditional section
- Administering OBI Presentation Catalog
- Using catalog management to maintain web catalog
- Creating catalog groups, issuing privileges etc
Learn More: Cognos Planning Online Training