About MS Dynamics Online Training:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM training helps to create your skills and knowledge for a career as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer. you’ll gain in-depth knowledge of CRM application modules, customization, configuration, integration, deployment types, etc., and hands-on experience in building and customizing Dynamics CRM through real-life projects. MS Dynamics Online Training is comprised of various Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) software applications, along side small and medium business solutions. it’s a set of easy to use business solutions custom-made for your business.
MS Dynamics Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on MS Dynamics, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) basics is enough to learn MS Dynamics CRM.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
MS Dynamics Online Training Course Content:
Installation and Deployment (MS CRM Administration)
• Microsoft Dynamic CRM Overview
• Different types of Deployment (Online, On-Premise and Partner Hosted)
• Hardware and Software Requirements
• Installation of Dynamics CRM
• Deployment Manager
• Reporting Configuration
• Organization Import and database Restore
• Upgrade lower version to Higher Version
• Database Structure
• Language pack Installation
• Roll up Installations
Microsoft Dynamic CRM Applications (MS CRM Functional)
• Working with the Application
• Working with Records
• Quick Find and Multi-entity search
• Marketing, Sales and Service Overview
• Marketing, Sales and Service Life Cycle with different domains and real-time examples
Customization and Configuration
• Entity Creation and Meta Data
• Field Creation (Includes all out-of-the-box Fields)
• Form Customizations (Multiple Forms, Role based Forms, Quick View Form, Quick Create Form, Mobile Form, and Tablet Form).
• Relation Ships (1:N,N:N and N:N) and behaviors
• Sub Grids
• Lookup Filtration
• Web Resource (HTML, Image etc.)
• I Frames
• View Customization (System Views, Personal Views)
• Dashboard and Charts
• Field level Security
• Calculated Fields
• Rollup Fields
• Hierarchy View
• Data Management (Import, Export, Reimport, Bulk record deletion )
• Templates (Email Templates)
• Goal Management
• Queue Management
• Security (Users, Teams, BusinessUnits, Roles, Hierarchy )
• Timer Controls
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This section addresses the integration capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You’ll work on SSRS integration, ASP.NET integration, SharePoint integration, SSIS integration, and 3rd party integration with MS Dynamics CRM through hands-on exercises. Also, you’ll comprehend the data migration with MS CRM.
• MS CRM SDK (MS CRM Architecture, Assemblies, CRM Application Framework, WCF Web Service)
• SSRS Integration with MS CRM
• Asp. Net Integration with MS CRM
1. CURD Operations
2. Query Expressions
3. Fetch Xml
4. Query by Attribute
• SharePoint Integration with MS CRM
• Outlook Offline Client Integration with MS CRM
• SSIS Integration with MS CRM
• 3rd Party Integration with MS CRM
• Data Migration with MS CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 – Service Management Details
Service management is one of the most powerful features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which allows for tracking and managing customer activities. This module will go through the complicated concepts of plugins, workflows, business processes, sitemap customizations, and more in a step by step manner with real-time examples.
• MS CRM Plugin Architecture
• Shared Variables
• Plugin Messages
• Plugin Constructors
• Offline Plugins
• Plugin Execution Order
• Handling Exceptions
• Synchronous vs. Asynchronous
• Understanding Workflows Basics
• Understanding the trigger options with RT workflow
• Workflow Actions
• Real-Time Workflows
• Asynchronous Workflows
• Child Workflows
• On Demand Workflows
• Custom Workflows
• Recursive Workflows
• Wait Conditions
• Extending Workflows with Code
• Business Process
• Business Rules
• Ribbon Customizations
• Site Map Customizations
• Solution Management