About Kafka Online Training:
Apache Kafka Online Training is an open source data streaming system. it’s designed to efficiently manage and process messaging system. The messages are produced and checked at the speed of milliseconds. Kafka is employed to putting together a real-time data pipelines. it’s a distributed streaming platform. The distributed meaning it exactly publishes and subscribes to stream of records. Kafka is typically good for building real-time streaming. Also, it helps to create a real-time streaming application. It are often run on one or more server.
Kafka Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Kafka, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
What are the prerequisites for the Apache Kafka course?
- Anybody can take this training course.
- Having a background in Java is beneficial.
- Database concept
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Kafka Online Training Course Content:
Introduction to Apache Kafka
- What Kafka is and why it was created
- The Kafka Architecture
- The main components of Kafka
- Use cases for Kafka
Kafka Command Line
- The contents of Kafka’s /bin directory
- How to start and stop Kafka
- How to create new topics
- How to use Kafka command line tools to produce and consume messages
Kafka Producer Java API
- The Kafka producer client
- Kafka Producer configuration settings and what they do
- How to create a Kafka producer using the Java API and send messages both synchronously and asynchronously
Kafka Connect and Spark Streaming
- Kafka Connect and how to use a pre-built connector
- components of Kafka Connect
- How to use Kafka and Spark Streaming together