About Jquery Online Training:
Jquery Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Jquery, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Web developers who need to get to grips with key jQuery functionality in order to develop rich interactive web applications.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Jquery Online Training Course Content:
- What You Should Already Know
- What is jQuery ?
- Adding the jQuery Library to Your Pages
- Basic jQuery Example
- Downloading jQuery
- Alternatives to Downloading
- jQuery Syntax
- The Document Ready Function
- How to use Custom Scripts?
- Using Multiple Libraries
- jQuery – noConflict() Method
jQuery – Basics
- Built-in Functions
- Background: The Sizzle Selector Engine
- Selecting Elements by Attribute
- Form Pseudo-Selectors
- Faster Selection
- Selecting Elements Using Relationships
- Selecting Elements Using Filters
- More on Chaining: .end()
- Testing Elements
- Is the Selection Empty?
- Saving Selections
- Iterating Through Selected Elements Using .each()
- Function Context
- The Function call() Method
- .each() Revisited
Style Class Manipulation
- Two Options
- Specifying Style Properties
- Setting Style Properties
- .addClass() / .removeClass()
- Defining a Stylesheet
- Setting & Getting Dimensions
- The $ Function Revisited
- Getters and Setters
- The text() Element Method
- Appending DOM Elements
- Removing DOM Elements
- Event Overview
- Old School: Event Handling Using HTML Element Attributes
- Multiple Handlers
- Using jQuery Wrapper Event Registration Methods
- The .bind() Method
- Event Propagation
- Handlers for Elements Before They Exist!
- The Event Object
- Triggering Events
- The jQuery Object Revisited
- Functions May Have Methods
- A jQuery Utility Function: $.trim()
- Example jQuery Utility Functions
- Ajax Overview
- The Browser & the Server
- The Ajax Request
- The Ajax Response
- Sending an Ajax Request With jQuery – The General Case
- When this code is executed…
- Sending an Ajax Request With jQuery – Simpler, Typical Case
- Data Types
- The .data() method
- A Form Example
- An Ajax Form Example
- Get vs. Post
- More on Query Strings
- ajaxStart() and ajaxError()
Animations and Effects with jQuery and jQuery UI
- What is jQuery UI?
- Can I do Animations and Effects using jQuery only?
- Hiding Elements with jQuery
- Using .hide() and .show() in jQuery
- Alternating an Element’s Visibility in jQuery
- Adjusting the Speed in jQuery
- Providing a Handler in jQuery
- Using .slideUp() / .slideDown() methods in jQuery
- jQuery UI Categories
- jQuery UI Interactions: Droppable and Draggable
- Droppable and Draggable More Complete Exampl
- jQuery UI Widgets: Datepicker
- jQuery UI Widgets: Autocomplete
- Reading JSON from the Server Using Ajax
- Example file contents
- Using the Results
- Optimized Version
- Getting More From the Response
- jqXHR Methods
- POST vs. GET
- Invalid JSON
- Using $.ajaxSetup()
- What is a plugin?
- Self-Executing Anonymous Functions
- Meeting Our Goal
- Prototype Objects
- The jQuery Wrapper Class Revisited
- Example Plugin
- Using the Plugin