About Hyperion Planning Online Training:
Oracle Hyperion Planning is a centralized, Excel and Web-based planning, budgeting and forecasting solution that integrates financial and operational planning processes and improves business predictability. With Oracle Hyperion Planning you can meet your immediate financial planning needs while enabling a platform for future cross-functional expansion and automated process integration.
Oracle Hyperion Planning Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Hyperion Planning, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Knowledge in Data Warehousing technologies.
- Any technical background consultants are eligible to learn Planning Online Training.
Terms And Conditions:
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
- Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management System
- Oracle’s Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus
- Architecture of Planning
- Relationship Between Planning and Essbase
- Navigation of Workspace
- EPM Architect
- Period, Scenario and Version Dimensions
- Entity Dimensions
- Account Dimensions
- Custom Dimensions
- Loading Data
- Using Application Views
- Deploying Applications
- Setting Up Exchange Rates
Loading Data and Calculating Database
- Setting Up Data Loads and Calculating
- Loading Data
- Provisioning Users and Groups
- Defining Access Levels
- In Planning
- Using Smart View
- Creating Business Rules
- Building Runtime Prompts
- Adding Formulas
- Managing Business Rules
Managing Plan Process
- Approval Process
- Task Lists
Analyzing Planning Data
- Financial Reporting
- Reports in Workspace