About ETL Testing
This ETL Testing online Training can be taken by anybody from beginners to experts. This course follows a step-by-step routine that includes ETL Testing introduction, the difference between OLAP and OLTP, learning about Data Warehousing concepts, its workflow, RDBMS, difference between database testing and data warehouse testing, checking data using SQL and the opportunities in Business Intelligence.
- ETL and SQL Developers, software engineers and analysts
- BI, Mainframe, and database Project managers
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
ETL Testing Course Content
- ETL Testing Overview
Introduction to ETL testing, life cycle of ETL Testing, database concepts, ETL in Business Intelligence, understanding the difference between OLTP and OLAP, data warehousing.
- Database Testing and Data Warehousing Testing
Introduction to RDBMS, Relational database concepts, distinction between database and data warehousing testing, integrity constraints.
- ETL Testing Scenarios
The data warehouse workflow, ETL Testing scenarios, ETL Mapping, Data Warehouse Testing, Data Mismatch & Data Loss Testing.
- Correctness, Completeness, Quality, Data Validation
Introduction to various testing scenarios, structure validation, constraint validation, data correctness, completeness, quality, data validation, negative testing.
- Data Checks with SQL
Using SQL for checking data, understanding database structure, working with SQL Scripts
- Reports & Cube testing
Reports and Cube Testing, scope of Business Intelligence Testing.
- ETL Testing Project