IBM InfoSphere DataStage is an ETL tool and part of the IBM Information Platforms Solutions suite and IBM InfoSphere. It uses a graphical notation to construct data integration solutions and is available in various versions such as the Server Edition, the Enterprise Edition, and the MVS Edition.
DataStage Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on DataStage, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Everyone must have knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL.
- Basic Knowledge on UNIX Shell Scripting.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
- Introduction about Data Stage
- Datastage Basic Concepts
- Difference between Server Jobs and Parallel Jobs
- Difference between Pipeline Parallelisms
- Partition techniques (Round Robin, Random, Hash, Entire, Same, Modules,Range,DB2,Auto)
- Configuration File
- Difference between SMP/MPD architecture
- Data Stage Components (Server components/Client Components)
- Package Installer
Data Stage Administrator
- Creating project, Editing project and Deleting project
- Permissions to user
- .Apt Config file
- Environment variable creation, permission
Data Stage Director
- Introduction to Data stage Director
- Job status View
- View logs
- Batches Creation
- Introduction about Designer
- Types of Links
- File Stages
- Sequential File
- Data set File
- Lookup file set
- Difference between Sequential file/Dataset/File set
- Database stages
- Dynamic RDBMS
- Oracle Enterprise
- ODBC Enterprise
- Stored Procedure
- Change Capture (Caption)
- Compare stage
- Difference Stage
- Aggregate Stage
- Transformer Stage
- Surrogate Generator Stage
- Join Generator Stage
- Merge Generator Stage
- Lookup Generator Stage
- Difference between join/Lookup/Merge
- Difference between join/Lookup
- Remove Duplicates
- Row Generator
- Column Generator
- Job Parameters
- Introduction About Data stage Manager
- Importing the Job
- Exporting the Job
- Importing Table Definition
- Importing Flat File Definition
- Difference between Local Container and Shared Container
- Local Container
- Shared Container