About PeopleSoft Online Training
PeopleSoft Online Training Human Resources is a web-based application and users login by opening. PeopleSoft system by specifying the records, fields, and criteria to be applied to the search. Query results can then be viewed via several methods. Through hands-on projects and practical examples, you will learn how to set up core foundational tables, manage data permission security, and administer employee data in the system. This will aid you to become a certified PeopleSoft HRMS specialist.
Prerequisites For Learning PeopleSoft Online Training
- There are no specific prerequisites required to learn PeopleSoft HRMS course
- Anyone interested in learning PeopleSoft HRMS course can take this training
- Knowing the fundamentals of Tables is advantageous.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
PeopleSoft Online Training Course Content
PeopleSoft Internet Architecture
- Web Server
- Application Server
- Database Server
PeopleSoft Basic Knowledge
- Objective and HR Functionality
- Overview on HCM and Base benefits
- HCM Process flow and integrations
System Structure of PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture
- PeopleSoft Tables and Relational Databases
- Active Types
- PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
Human Capital Management
- What is Core HCM?
- HCM Enhancement
- Intuitive User Interface
- Benefits and Performance
- Process Overview
- Data Maintenance
- Sheet Preparation
- Practical Step by step Orientation
Enhanced Integration with PeopleSoft HCM
- Profile Management
- Absence Management
- Learning portfolio management
- Administer Workforce Management
- HR Transaction
- Separation / Self-service Transaction
Time & Labor
- Redesigned Apply Rules
- Configuration Enhancement
- Alert Frameworks
- XML/BI Publisher Report
- Adoption of AWE
- What is it mean?
- Payroll Process flow of HCM
- Base Compensation
- Variable Compensation
- Benefits of compensation Module
Navigating Through the PeopleSoft System
- Elements of Components
- Retrieving Data – Search Pages
- View/Update Data within a Record
- Assignation and Organization of Favorites
- PeopleSoft Online Help
Working with Tables
- Types of PeopleSoft Tables
- Characteristics of Translate Table
- Processing and defaulting
PeopleSoft HCM 9.0
- What is Aging & Retiring Workforce?
- Workforce Optimization
- Standardized, Innovative Technology
- Lean Business Process
- Focus on Workforce Optimization
0.00 average based on 0 ratings