About JQUERY Online Training:
- Web developers who need to get to grips with key jQuery functionality in order to develop rich interactive web applications.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
JQUERY Online Training Course Content:
- What You Should Already Know
- What is jQuery ?
- Adding the jQuery Library to Your Pages
- Basic jQuery Example
- Downloading jQuery
- Alternatives to Downloading
- jQuery Syntax
- The Document Ready Function
- How to use Custom Scripts?
- Using Multiple Libraries
- jQuery – noConflict() Method
JQuery – Basics
- Built-in Functions
- Background: The Sizzle Selector Engine
- Selecting Elements by Attribute
- Form Pseudo-Selectors
- Faster Selection
- Selecting Elements Using Relationships
- Selecting Elements Using Filters
- More on Chaining: .end()
- Testing Elements
- Is the Selection Empty?
- Saving Selections
- Iterating Through Selected Elements Using .each()
- Function Context
- The Function call() Method
- .each() Revisited
Style Class Manipulation
- Two Options
- Specifying Style Properties
- Setting Style Properties
- .addClass() / .removeClass()
- Defining a Stylesheet
- Setting & Getting Dimensions
- The $ Function Revisited
- Getters and Setters
- The text() Element Method
- Appending DOM Elements
- Removing DOM Elements
- Event Overview
- Old School: Event Handling Using HTML Element Attributes
- Multiple Handlers
- Using jQuery Wrapper Event Registration Methods
- The .bind() Method
- Event Propagation
- Handlers for Elements Before They Exist!
- The Event Object
- Triggering Events
- The jQuery Object Revisited
- Functions May Have Methods
- A jQuery Utility Function: $.trim()
- Example jQuery Utility Functions
- Ajax Overview
- The Browser & the Server
- The Ajax Request
- The Ajax Response
- Sending an Ajax Request With jQuery – The General Case
- When this code is executed…
- Sending an Ajax Request With jQuery – Simpler, Typical Case
- Data Types
- The .data() method
- A Form Example
- An Ajax Form Example
- Get vs. Post
- More on Query Strings
- ajaxStart() and ajaxError()
Animations And Effects With JQuery And JQuery UI
- What is jQuery UI?
- Can I do Animations and Effects using jQuery only?
- Hiding Elements with jQuery
- Using .hide() and .show() in jQuery
- Alternating an Element’s Visibility in jQuery
- Adjusting the Speed in jQuery
- Providing a Handler in jQuery
- Using .slideUp() / .slideDown() methods in jQuery
- jQuery UI Categories
- jQuery UI Interactions: Droppable and Draggable
- Droppable and Draggable More Complete Exampl
- jQuery UI Widgets: Datepicker
- jQuery UI Widgets: Autocomplete
- Reading JSON from the Server Using Ajax
- Example file contents
- Using the Results
- Optimized Version
- Getting More From the Response
- jqXHR Methods
- POST vs. GET
- Invalid JSON
- Using $.ajaxSetup()
- What is a plugin?
- Self-Executing Anonymous Functions
- Meeting Our Goal
- Prototype Objects
- The jQuery Wrapper Class Revisited
- Example Plugin
- Using the Plugin
0.00 average based on 0 ratings