About Cognos Planning
Cognos Planning is a finance managed solution for both operational and business planning with the flexibility to turn the most sophisticated strategy into discreet plans, budgets and forecasts. It supports traditional budgeting processes, driver based approaches and enables the creation of rolling forecasts to give real time visibility into resource requirements and future business outcomes.
Cognos Planning Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Cognos Planning, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. ASTS is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Complete the IBM Cognos Planning Analysts: Build Models (V10.1) course.
- Knowledge of organization’s data and structure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Cognos Planning And Budgeting
- Introduction Cognos planning analyst
- Create D-list and D-cube
- Cognos Planning Basic Concepts
- Load data
- Distribute data
- Create and distribute an income statement
- Forecast data
- Automate processes
- Object maintained and administration
- Use complex calculations
- Examine the advanced concepts
- Designing for reporting
- Enhance the functionality using add-in excel
- Illustrate the model using the planning manager
- Examining the components of the Cognos planning solutions
- Examine the main parts of the Analysis model
- Discuss libraries
- Discuss D-lists
- Discuss D-cubes
- Discuss D-links
- Create library
- Manually create D-lists
- Import d-list from excel sources
- Modify D-lists
- Build D-cubes
- Determine what can be used as source data
- Create a file maps to assist in loading data
- Loading data from an external source into a d-cube
- Load data from one d-cube to another
- Prepare calculations and d-list item
- Control user input using a formatted d-list
- Use built in functions to calculate data
- Use time average in a d-list
- Use weight average in a d-list
- Applying conditional formulas to a d-list
- Use a d-cube to allocate data
- Summarize d-cubes data with accumulation d-links
- Populate the a d-cube based on text in the targets d-cube using lookup d-links.