About Cognos Online Training
Cognos Online Training is IBM’s business intelligence (BI) and performance management software suite. The software is designed to enable business users without technical knowledge to extract corporate data, analyze it and assemble reports.
Cognos Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Cognos is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real-time scenarios. It is extremely useful for professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
- Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Knowledge of SQL and DBMS basics.
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Cognos Online Course Content
- About Cognos 8 BI
- Cognos Basic Concepts
- Cognos Features
- Difference between Cognos Other OLAP tools
- Cognos Release
- How to Connect to different Data Sources
- How to Provide Security to the Package
- Import and Export of Package (Deployment)
- Running the Report Burn
- Insert Data
- Change the number of Visible Items
- Nest Data
- Replace Data
- Sort Data
- Explore Data
- Change the measure
- Drill down for Details
- Hide Items
- Insert a calculation
- Save a custom set
- Define a filter
- Compare sets of data
- Using Dynamic Context
- Advantages of ADF BC
- About Ad-hoc Reports
- Types of Report(List, Cross Tab, Chart Reports & Others)
- Applying Filters, Prompts & Calculations
- Sorting, Grouping, Sections & Aggregate Functions
- About Framework Manager
- Framework Manager, Metadata Modeling
- Creation of Interface and Usage
- Creating Model & Namespace (Layers)
- Importing Metadata
- Creating Query Subjects & Query Items
- Merging Query Subjects
- Creating Relationships & Setting Cardinalities
- Creating Parameter Maps & Macros
- Creating of Model Filters, Prompts & Calculations
- Publishing Package
- Type of Report Templates
- Creating list, Cross Tab, Chart & Other Reports
- Map Reports
- Formatting Reports
- Generating and Creating Prompt Page
- Types of Prompts
- Query Calculations & Layout Calculations
- Static Filters and Dynamic Filters
- Conditional Block
- Conditional Formatting
- Master Details
- Cascading Prompt
- HTML Items & Hyperlinks
- Set Operators
- Setting Burst Options
- Setting Variables
- Report Functions
- Report Validation
- Reports Run with Options
Learn More: Cognos Planning Online Training