About ARCS Online Training:
ARCS online Training is nothing but Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud helps manage account reconciliation processes. Find out how to keep track of preparer and approver assignments. Understand how workflow support for the account reconciliation process provides monitoring, reporting and analysis and get instant visibility into the progress and status of the reconciliation lifecycle.
This three-day course for ARCS Training provides attendees with extensive hands-on experience of working with Oracle’s Account Reconciliation. Find out how to manage Account Reconciliation compliance processes and explore the automation of high volume/labour-intensive Transaction Matching.
Discover how to automate the preparation of large scale reconciliations and integrate results into the tracking features within Reconciliation Compliance. This powerful cloud service saves time with reconciliations while improving quality and reducing risk.
Explore how Task Manager can be used to define repeatable tasks as part of a structured workflow and use intelligent process automation (IPA) to run tasks without user intervention.
Learn how to use EPM Automate commands to create and automate various items in ARCS such as importing balances and transactions, and creating reconciliations.
ARCS Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on ARCS, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
Prerequisites for learning ARCS Online Training:
- Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud is a purpose-built service to efficiently manage and improve global account reconciliation by automating and comprehensively addressing security and risk typically associated with the process.
- Knowledge of Finance
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
ARCS Online Training Course Content:
Administering Reconciliation Compliance
Learning About The Reconciliation Process
- Understanding the process
- Overview of ARCS
- Creating Reconciliations
- Checking for Missing Reconciliations
- Preparing Account Reconciliations
- Viewing Reconciliation Summary Headers
- Creating Filters and Saving Views
- Importing Data Using Data Management
- Importing Pre-mapped Data
- Amortizing or Accreting Transactions
- Editing, Copying, and Deleting Transactions
- Changing a Period’s Status
- Closing and Locking Periods
- Submitting, Approving or Rejecting Reconciliations
- Performing Team Reconciliations
- Performing Summary Reconciliations
- Generating Predefined Reports
- Generating Custom Reports
- Creating a Query
- Creating a Template
- Setting Up A Report Group
- Setting Up a Report Definition
- Generating the Report
- Using Report Binders
- Generating Report Binders
- Viewing Report Binders
- Managing Reassignment Requests
- Requesting Reassignments
- Requesting a Reassignment for One Reconciliation
- Requesting a Reassignment for Multiple Reconciliations
- Reassigning Preparers and Reviewers
- Updating Reconciliation Attributes
- Reopening Reconciliations
Migrating to the Same or a Different Environment
- Migrating Using EPM Automate Utility
Using EPM Automate for Administrative Tasks
Part II – Administering Transaction Matching
Setting Up Transaction Matching
- Creating Calendars
- Creating Reconciliation Types
- Defining Data Sources
- Defining the Match Process
Perform Other Tasks
- Using EPM Automate for Administrative Tasks
- Migrating to the Same or a Different Environment
- Migrating Using EPM Automate Utility