- Understand importance of AngularJS and key features
- Create Controllers and share data between Controllers
- Dependency Injection concepts
- Learn Custom Directives, Filters and overview of Creating Routes
- Description of AngularJS modules
- Yeoman/generator-node, Node.js and Rest Exposure
- Deploy Validations and Business Logic in Controllers
- Integrating AngularJS with MVC
- Work on real-time AngularJS applications
- Web Application Programmers,Software Developers and IT professionals
- Testing professionals and Software Architects
- Those aspiring for career in web development
AngularJS is a structured framework for dynamic web applications that are much simpler to create thanks to lesser coding and using the HTML framework as the basic template and extending its syntax and reach. The ease with which it can work with the MVC components makes AngularJS such a popular technology. This Training gives you a hands-on experience on working with AngularJS and provides you real life projects. This way you are well-equipped to work in the real world upon completion of Training for top salaries.
AngularJS Course Content
Learning the concepts of AngularJS, creating of Controllers for expanding the scope of Angular, data sharing between various controllers, inheritance, deploying dependency injection to determine how components get hold of their dependencies, two way binding between model and view.
Working with the various features of AngularJS to create application content and user interface, understanding of Routes, creating simple and nested Routes, working with Directives and Filters.
Introduction to Custom Directives and Filters with AngularJS, understanding how custom Directives can extend the functionality of HTML, working with and deploying customization.
Deploying AngularJS on third party, working with Angular-ui, ng-grid, understanding angular-translate, testing of AngularJS.
Introduction to Node.js, learning how AngularJS can work with Node.js, understand WebSockets, Rest Exposure, Push Notifications, Bower.
Topics: Creating Templates, Loading Templates using Route, Binding data to the view, Writing Business Logic and Validations in Controller and Exposing services, Angular Integration with MVC using Lamp Stack, Angular with Mean Stack.