About Angularjs Online Training:
Angularjs Online Training may be a structural framework for creating dynamic web applications. HTML may be a great declarative language for static pages. It doesn’t contain much for creating a dynamic applications. So Angular are going to be filling that gap. Angular’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code than we might actually write. the simplest part is that it all happens within the browser by making it a perfect partner with any server technology.
Angularjs Online Training is provided by a real time consultant. The experience acquired by our trainer on Angularjs, is promisingly helpful to the corporate trainee’s. Our instructors are experts in the implementation and support projects. ASTS always works on real time scenarios. It is extremely useful for the professionals to handle the projects easily in the IT industry.
• Knowledge of MongoDB
• Basic Knowledge of NoSQL
• Basic understanding of NodeJS
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Understanding of TypeScript
Terms And Conditions
- We will Provide Supporting to resolve Student practical Issues.
- We will provide server Access and 100% Lab Facility.
- Resume Preparation.
- Interview Questions & Answers.
- We will conduct mock interviews. Student also gets 100% supporting before and after getting job.
Angularjs Online Course Content:
Introduction to AngularJS
• What does AngularJS do for me?
• Who controls AngularJS?
• How can I get AngularJS?
• Advantages of Angular
• How Engines Work?
• Basics of ECMAScript
• SPA Intro
• Intro NodeJs
• Intro Typescript
Our first AngularJS application
• A basic application
• Using angular-seed
• The pieces of the puzzle
• Two-way data binding
• How it fits together
• How much of the page is an Angular application?
• Model, View, Controller from the AngularJS Perspective
How to build with Angular Components?
In this chapter, you’ll learn what is component and how to create a new component using a CLI.
• What is a Component?
• How to Create a new Component?
• Creating Component with CLI and nesting Component [Templates and Styles] • Angular CLI
• Nested Components
• Deeper Nesting
• Angular Components Lifecycle
• Understanding the Component Selector.
Introduction to Bootstrap
In this session, you’ll learn how to debug the code in the browser using SourceMaps and create responsive web applications.
• What is responsive web design?
• What is Bootstrap 3?
• Bootstrapping the Angular application
• Angular error messages
In this chapter, you’ll learn what is event binding and different types of event bindings in Angular.
• Template Model
• Data Binding
• Built-in Directives
• Basics of Webpack and SystemJS
Service and Dependency Injection
In this session, you’ll deal with what is dependency injection and how Angular frameworks work for dependency injection. Also, you’ll get an overview of service and how to create a service.
• Dependency Injection
• Dependency Injection API
• The coding pattern for dependencies
• Service Overview
• Creating a Service
In this chapter, you’ll get an overview of directives, function of a Directive in Angular, extending the power of HTML, giving it a new syntax, how to create a custom Directive. Angular Directives
• Types of Directives
• Built-in Angular Directives
• Custom Attributes Directives
• Custom Structural Directives
In this section, you’ll learn what are pipes in angular and their features, transforming value in Angular template, various built-in Pipes in Angular, how to use it in any template and creating a custom Pipe in Angular.
• What are pipes
• Custom Pipes
In this session, you’ll learn what are Forms in Angular, their functions and advantages.
• Angular form benefits
• Template-driven approach
• Angular Validation
• Model-driven approach
• Reactive Forms
In this section, you’ll learn what is angular routing, its fundamentals, and advantages. Also, you’ll learn how to build a single-page application and other essential concepts.
• Router Basics
• Parameter Routing
• Child Router Router Lifecycle Hooks
HTTP promises and observables
In this session, you’ll learn What are Promises and Observables in Angular, how to handle HTTP requests with Promise, resolving multiple values with Observables, and RxJS library for reactive programming with Observables.
• Working with RxJS
• Angular Interaction with HTTP
• HTTP Post
• Difference between Observables Vs Promises
In this chapter, you’ll get an introduction to testing Angular applications, how to deploy the Angular TestBed for testing on Angular framework, testing services in Angular, E2E and DOM testing.
• Tools and setup
• testing Angular Class
• Angular Unit Testing with TestBEd
• Testing Service
• Testing DOM
• E2E Testing